Located conveniently in downtown Houston, Texas, our concierge service exemplifies what men’s health care should be.
If you are visiting Houston from out of town, Dr. Cornell and his staff can provide you with:
- A personalized telephone consultation and medical history prior to your trip
- Assistance with health insurance pre-authorization and clarification of out-of-pocket expenses
- Transportation service between the airport and hotel
- Transportation service to and from hospital
- Hotel arrangements made on your behalf
- Personalized post-operative evaluation by Dr. Cornell prior to your departure
If you would like to schedule our Concierge Service, or have further questions regarding penile implant surgery, please contact Erica at 713-652-5011 ext. 900, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typically out-of-town patients arrive the day before surgery for a complete physical evaluation.
Patients usually undergo surgery the following morning.
Patients are asked to remain in town for 48 hours to ensure any immediate postoperative difficulties are addressed.
Dr. Cornell will remain available for direct 24-hour access immediately postoperatively and indefinitely.